Wednesday, May 24, 2017 - 9:30am to 3:30pm
Now is an exciting time for families to work together. National and state policies support inclusion and research affirms that inclusion benefits everyone. Families have a vital role in this process. Join us as we participate in facilitated discussion and become part of this transformation!
What you can expect during this event:
- Discover how all family stories and perspectives can have an impact.
- Identify ways we can strengthen inclusion.
- Network with other families.
- Learn about state and federal systems, policies and laws that support inclusion.
- Receive information about OCDEL resources and upcoming events.
This event will be held on May 24, 2017, from 9:30 AM to 3:30 PM in Harrisburg. There is no cost to attend the event, but registration is required! Register now.